Acknowledgement, Consent & Release
I am aware and fully understand that skiing and snowboarding, including use of lifts, is a dangerous activity/sport with inherent risks. These risks include, but are not limited to, variations in terrain, surface or subsurface snow, ice conditions, bare spots, rocks, trees, other forms of forest growth or debris, snowmaking equipment and component parts, other natural or man-made obstacles on or off designated trails, as well as collisions with snowmobiles, grooming equipment, obstacles, and/or other skiers or snowboarders. All of the inherent risks of skiing and snowboarding present the risk of serious and/or fatal injury.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities offered at Blandford Ski Area LLC, I, individually and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, agents, attorneys, assigns and legal representatives, hereby agree to release, waive and discharge Blandford Ski Area LLC, their agents, employees, directors, officers, and shareholders, from any and all past and future liability for personal injury or property damage arising out of or related to the activities offered at Blandford Ski Area LLC, whether caused by the negligence of Blandford Ski Area LLC, their agents, employees, directors, officers, and shareholders, on or about the premises and facilities, or related to the operations of the ski area including, but not limited to, grooming, snowmaking, lift operations, actions or omissions of employees or agents of the area, or my participation in skiing, snowboarding or other activities at the area. I accept and assume full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury of any kind which may result.
I have read the Release from Liability Agreement, and the Terms & Conditions governing the sale of Season Passes at Blandford Ski Area LLC and fully understand its terms and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it. Furthermore, I have signed it feely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance, guarantee, or warranty, expressed or implied, being made to me and realize it is binding upon myself, my heirs and assigns, and in the event that I am signing it on behalf of any minors, I have full authority to do so, realizing its binding effect on them as well as myself, and intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
Season Pass Terms & Conditions
1. SEASON PASS USAGE May only be used by Passholder. Transfer, or the attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the pass without refund, and is punishable under MA THEFT OF SERVICES LAW. Your season pass must be presented to any authorized Blandford Ski Area LLC representative upon request. It must be displayed on your outer garment at all times and be easily visible to ticket checkers.
2. LOST Report season pass loss to Main Office immediately. $50 fee will be charged for season pass replacement.
3. FORGOTTEN Season Pass. A full price lift ticket must be purchased.
4. AGE DEFINED AS PERSON’S AGE AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
5. REFUND POLICY There are no refunds on any products for any reason.
6. EXPIRATION Season Passes expire on the last day of the season or April 10, 2019 whichever comes first.